Conversion Optimisation for Perth Businesses
What’s that? You have plenty of visitors to your website? That’s great! However, it’s often not particularly helpful when it turns out that those visitors are taking a look around and then promptly leaving the site without actually completing an action such a purchase or enquiry. That’s where conversation optimisation for your Perth business comes in as it focuses on getting those conversions happening on your website. Today, we’ll be looking at how conversion optimisation can work for you.
How do you improve your conversions?
There are a number of ways to improve your conversion rates and it’s all about trial and error to see what works for you. Here are just some examples of strategies that your website can put in place to increase conversions.
- Calls to action – Some websites are well designed with great content but don’t tell visitors what action they need to take. Include calls to action throughout your website and experiment with what format works best for your business.
- Don’t overdo your content – Users these days are pretty savvy when it comes to overdone content with outrageous claims. Keep the content on your website honest, clear and well-written so customers know exactly what your product or service offers.
- Prove you’re real – With the amount of dodgy companies advertising on the internet, people can get very suspicious when there are limited details on how to contact your business. Always include relevant contact details to increase customer confidence.
- Use images and videos – People are very visual and a well-placed video and relevant images can make all the difference for engaging visitors to the website and getting them interested in your business.
- Include customer testimonials – Including testimonials and reviews on your website and having these featured prominently can go a long way to improving the credibility of your brand. Don’t be shy about asking happy customers to provide reviews as this can help with your conversion rates.
How can you tell if it’s working?
So you’ve got your new strategies in place. Now what? Firstly, you need to give it some time – don’t expect your conversion rates to suddenly increase in a few days. Secondly, and more importantly, you need to test and test again. Conversion optimisation isn’t about guesswork, it’s about relying on regular testing and customer feedback to see if your strategy is working. Just some of the testing that can be carried out includes with heatmapping, A/B split testing, call tracking and click percentage tracking to see if your conversion rates are improving.
At Perth based Dilate Digital, we’re the conversion rate experts. We know what it takes to get your conversion rates at the optimal level and conduct regular testing to ensure that your new strategy is working. We also show you how to do the testing yourself so you can take control and see what’s going on with your conversion rates.
To speak to a conversion rate optimisation consultant, contact Dilate Digital today and we’d be happy to chat.
We’ve been using Dilate for several months now and have seen great results. Most importantly though, the service is top notch. It’s easy to tell that digital marketing is their passion and their client relationships are meaningful and genuine. Well done guys, happy to have found a marketing team I can trust to grow our business.20180828Leslie Trigg - Integrity Physio
Thank you Dilate for welcoming us into your dynamic, passionate and innovative business and team. The process you have developed is outstanding and guided us right the way through from development to launch. Your excellent communications were accurate, appropriately plentiful with one point of contact and you really listened to who we are and what we do. You captured the true essence of 3CM. As 3CM is a specialist in Leadership, Management and Teams; Dilate is a breath of fresh air and an inspiration as they practice what 3CM preaches…keep sowing and keep reaping Dilate, the futures exciting.201810183CM Management
From the first meeting I had with the team at Dilate I was impressed by their professionalism and how personable all the staff were. I worked closely with them for about 4/5 months to build an innovative website that meet all my expectations. The user-friendliness for the customers has seen a decrease in phone bookings [compared to my previous dinosaur website] and the functionality on the backend has reduce my workload tenfold! I finally feel our website reflects my business. I would HIGHLY recommend Dilate Digital to anyone! Huge thanks to Bodie, Trav, Yi-Main and Bipu for everything!20190301Barista School Perth
Dilate has been looking after our online marketing needs for over a year now and have been fantastic to deal with. During this time they have undertaken some major projects including a new website build which has helped our business hugely. The team has gone over and above to sort out any issues when they occur and have worked hard to increase our conversion rate and leads. Highly recommend these guys!20170301Luke Porter - Lukes Landscaping