Conversion Optimisation for Perth Businesses
What’s that? You have plenty of visitors to your website? That’s great! However, it’s often not particularly helpful when it turns out that those visitors are taking a look around and then promptly leaving the site without actually completing an action such a purchase or enquiry. That’s where conversation optimisation for your Perth business comes in as it focuses on getting those conversions happening on your website. Today, we’ll be looking at how conversion optimisation can work for you.
How do you improve your conversions?
There are a number of ways to improve your conversion rates and it’s all about trial and error to see what works for you. Here are just some examples of strategies that your website can put in place to increase conversions.
- Calls to action – Some websites are well designed with great content but don’t tell visitors what action they need to take. Include calls to action throughout your website and experiment with what format works best for your business.
- Don’t overdo your content - Users these days are pretty savvy when it comes to overdone content with outrageous claims. Keep the content on your website honest, clear and well-written so customers know exactly what your product or service offers.
- Prove you’re real – With the amount of dodgy companies advertising on the internet, people can get very suspicious when there are limited details on how to contact your business. Always include relevant contact details to increase customer confidence.
- Use images and videos – People are very visual and a well-placed video and relevant images can make all the difference for engaging visitors to the website and getting them interested in your business.
- Include customer testimonials – Including testimonials and reviews on your website and having these featured prominently can go a long way to improving the credibility of your brand. Don’t be shy about asking happy customers to provide reviews as this can help with your conversion rates.
How can you tell if it’s working?
So you’ve got your new strategies in place. Now what? Firstly, you need to give it some time - don’t expect your conversion rates to suddenly increase in a few days. Secondly, and more importantly, you need to test and test again. Conversion optimisation isn’t about guesswork, it’s about relying on regular testing and customer feedback to see if your strategy is working. Just some of the testing that can be carried out includes with heatmapping, A/B split testing, call tracking and click percentage tracking to see if your conversion rates are improving.
At Perth based Dilate Digital, we’re the conversion rate experts. We know what it takes to get your conversion rates at the optimal level and conduct regular testing to ensure that your new strategy is working. We also show you how to do the testing yourself so you can take control and see what’s going on with your conversion rates.
To speak to a conversion rate optimisation consultant, contact Dilate Digital today and we’d be happy to chat.
We're currently using Dilate Digital for our business and can not speak highly enough of Bodie and his team. We have tried a few other companies beforehand and after a lot of frustration and disappointment, we've finally found the right people for the job. My husband and I would highly recommend Dilate Digital to anyone.Bree Colgrove
I've been working with small businesses for over a decade now and have been asked dozens of times if I knew anyone who could help with SEO or digital marketing. Up until I met Bodie and the team at Dilate I've never had anyone I could confidently recommend knowing that my clients will be looked after. If you are unsure, have a chat with Bodie and you'll see that Dilate is one of the few digital agencies that is run with total authenticity and integrity. They hold themselves accountable to the results and with ensure you get a measurable ROI. Highly recommended to many clients already and many more to come.Ben Wendel
Though we sell goods and provide services at an efficient rate we were never able to capture online market or acquire new clients. Dilate Digital offers excellent solution for building brilliant relationship with customers. They increased our overall productivity and considerably improved our conversion rate. Well done!THOMPSON LEE
Dilate has been looking after our online marketing needs for over a year now and have been fantastic to deal with. During this time they have undertaken some major projects including a new website build which has helped our business hugely. The team has gone over and above to sort out any issues when they occur and have worked hard to increase our conversion rate and leads. Highly recommend these guys!Luke Porter
Chaise Sofas in Bayswater have been working with the friendly team at Dilate Digital for marketing of our brand for around six months now. Bodie is so enthusiastic at everything he does, and backed up by his expert team of knowledgeable experts in online marketing we're really starting to see results come through. Christine, James, Chris, Rob and Nirmal have all helped Chaise Sofas online presence with an improved web site, higher search rankings and greater social media presence; all making the Chaise Sofas brand more professional. Would highly recommend for cost effective marketing of your business.Merv Skinner
I've had the pleasure to deal with Dilate for about a year now and they have been great in setting up my marketing campaigns, have delivered results and are always very responsive. Bodie was great advising in the beginning and Christine, our account manager, was available all hours of the day, even on her holiday, to put through any necessary changes. Will recommend them to anyone.thtwbroekmeulen