Conversion Optimisation for Perth Businesses
What’s that? You have plenty of visitors to your website? That’s great! However, it’s often not particularly helpful when it turns out that those visitors are taking a look around and then promptly leaving the site without actually completing an action such a purchase or enquiry. That’s where conversation optimisation for your Perth business comes in as it focuses on getting those conversions happening on your website. Today, we’ll be looking at how conversion optimisation can work for you.
How do you improve your conversions?
There are a number of ways to improve your conversion rates and it’s all about trial and error to see what works for you. Here are just some examples of strategies that your website can put in place to increase conversions.
- Calls to action – Some websites are well designed with great content but don’t tell visitors what action they need to take. Include calls to action throughout your website and experiment with what format works best for your business.
- Don’t overdo your content - Users these days are pretty savvy when it comes to overdone content with outrageous claims. Keep the content on your website honest, clear and well-written so customers know exactly what your product or service offers.
- Prove you’re real – With the amount of dodgy companies advertising on the internet, people can get very suspicious when there are limited details on how to contact your business. Always include relevant contact details to increase customer confidence.
- Use images and videos – People are very visual and a well-placed video and relevant images can make all the difference for engaging visitors to the website and getting them interested in your business.
- Include customer testimonials – Including testimonials and reviews on your website and having these featured prominently can go a long way to improving the credibility of your brand. Don’t be shy about asking happy customers to provide reviews as this can help with your conversion rates.
How can you tell if it’s working?
So you’ve got your new strategies in place. Now what? Firstly, you need to give it some time - don’t expect your conversion rates to suddenly increase in a few days. Secondly, and more importantly, you need to test and test again. Conversion optimisation isn’t about guesswork, it’s about relying on regular testing and customer feedback to see if your strategy is working. Just some of the testing that can be carried out includes with heatmapping, A/B split testing, call tracking and click percentage tracking to see if your conversion rates are improving.
At Perth based Dilate Digital, we’re the conversion rate experts. We know what it takes to get your conversion rates at the optimal level and conduct regular testing to ensure that your new strategy is working. We also show you how to do the testing yourself so you can take control and see what’s going on with your conversion rates.
To speak to a conversion rate optimisation consultant, contact Dilate Digital today and we’d be happy to chat.