WooCommerce Website Design
#1 Agency for WooCommerce in Perth
GET MORE HAPPY CUSTOMERS & GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH OUR WOOCOMMERCE EXPERTS
- #1 Agency for WooCommerce in Perth
- Optimised for conversions and higher sales
- Fast & reliable WooCommerce website design
- Customised solutions and coding
- Ongoing support from our WooCommerce developers
Why Choose Us
Awesome Track Record
We don’t just talk a good game, we put it into practice. Our WooCommerce experts have brought a wide range of unique and effective eCommerce stores to life.
Optimised for SEO
Our team of SEO experts know how to get your store found by people who are ready to buy. We’ll help you get an edge over your competitors, gain higher quality leads and use local SEO to attract business from people in your area.
The world of website building and eCommerce stores can be daunting. But we’ll make sure you know what’s going on without the technical jargon. We train our clients to handle back end tasks confidently so you can minimise ongoing costs.
Since Google preferences websites with mobile responsive design, we make this a priority. Get a beautiful and easy to use WooCommerce site that customers across all platforms can use.
Focused on Conversions
We build custom WooCommerce websites that are geared to get results. That includes using the most advanced branding, design and user experience principles to convert more traffic into sales.
Create a Online Store That’s Optimised to Sell
Gone are the days when shopping mainly takes place in physical stores. People are searching for products online, even if they end up buying them in a brick and mortar store.
The truth is, if you’re not online you’re going to fall behind competition and lose sales.
Building an effective eCommerce website is so much more than using a template and a shopping cart feature. At Dilate, we take a comprehensive approach to our web design services.
We design WooCommerce stores with a focus on:
- Higher conversion rates - We like seeing big wins. That’s why our WooCommerce experts make sure your store is ready to convert. From intuitive navigation to upsell features and irresistible branding – we set you up for success.
- Custom solutions - Got a unique vision for your store? We’ll bring it to life! We’ve had the pleasure of making some pretty cool things for our clients’ WooCommerce stores and we’d love to make custom solutions that align with your business goals too.
User Experience - Our WooCommerce website design team specialise in functional, easy-to-use online stores that run as smooth as butter. But we don’t sacrifice good looks to get there. We make sure your store is optimised for user experience from head to toe.
What is WooCommerce? +5 Reasons Why to Choose It
WooCommerce is a plugin for WordPress websites that can be used to create high functioning, successful eCommerce stores.
Out of all the eCommerce platforms available, WooCommerce offers some key advantages.
- It’s the leading eCommerce platform for WordPress websites. At Dilate, we’re serious about getting amazing results for all of our clients. That’s why we work with the best tools out there, WooCommerce included.
- It’s easy to use. There’s a lot that goes into setting up and optimising your store. After our experts are done with these, we can provide training to update products and website information yourself and reduce ongoing costs.
- It’s highly customisable and can grow with you as your business grows. Our WooCommerce specialists can help you create a store that suits your particular business goals. If you’ve got a vision we can make it come to life.
- It works on all devices. It’s fast. It’s responsive. Combined with performance optimised hosting and user friendly design, WooCommerce helps you create a positive customer experience from start to finish.
- It’s a secure and trustworthy platform for selling products of all shapes and sizes. Whether you sell fancy footwear, handcrafted pottery or premium dog beds – you can sell it on WooCommerce. We’ve helped create successful WooCommerce websites for a diverse range of clients.
WooCommerce Website Design That Puts User Experience First
To win more customers, you’ve got to design your store with their experience front and centre. At Dilate, we use proven data and creative problem solving to create stores that gain more attention and convert more customers.
How do we do it?
Our process follows UX – user experience – best practices. That includes optimising your website for:
- Fast load speed - it’s hard to find a bigger turn-off than slow webpages. A single second too slow and you could suffer major losses. We make sure your store is running quick and smooth.
- Mobile platforms - some studies show that mobile usage has passed desktop usage now. Plus Google preferences sites that are optimised for mobile. Yep, optimising your store for mobile users is a big deal.
- Consistent branding - branding is all about creating emotional engagement with your customers. Inconsistent branding sends confusing messages about who you are and what you do. Strong, consistent branding invites customers to trust you and form positive associations with your brand.
- Secure payment portals - your customers want to feel safe when purchasing a product online. Secure payment portals are absolutely essential for maintaining a trusted relationship with your customers and protecting your brand reputation.
SEO – Search Engine Optimisation - if you set up a stunning website but no one can find it, what’s the point? SEO tactics help you get more visibility on Google where people are searching for the type of products you sell.
WooCommerce Website Developers That Get Results
Anyone can install the WooCommerce plugin on their WordPress website. But if you want to create a store that is primed to convert, it takes a strategic approach. Navigating the thousands of tips, tricks and best practices out there can be tough.
Our WooCommerce website design team has put in the hard hours to learn the ins and outs of WooCommerce websites. We’ve already got it figured out which means we can get straight to work making you a store that gets more sales.
Over at Dilate, we’ve also got a huge passion for digital marketing. That means you’ll be getting an eCommerce store that’s SEO-friendly and optimised for marketing from top to bottom. We’ll make sure your website has the ability for things like retargeting and customer retention.
Building your website is just the first step. To take your business to the next level, you need to make sure people can find your products or services. SEO is the best long term, organic strategy. If you want quick, effective results we highly recommend also investing in PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising services such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
Ready to get more happy customers?
Do You Have Questions?
At Dilate, we build eCommerce stores with both WooCommerce and Shopify platforms. These are the best options on the market.
Shopify is reliable, easy to use and offers excellent customer support for a monthly subscription fee. WooCommerce is a powerful and robust eCommerce plugin for WordPress websites. Knowing which one is right for your business takes some careful business analysis.
Check out more about our Shopify website design or get in touch and we can help you weigh up which platform will work best for you.
Anyone can install and use WooCommerce on their WordPress website. However, it’s important to consider the time, effort and expertise required to achieve reliable results that you’re proud of.
WooCommerce website designers and developers will take the stress out of setting up your store. You can achieve the look you want without compromising on user experience. At Dilate, our WordPress developers have a deep and solid understanding of WooCommerce at a fundamental level. That means we can tweak code or write new code to create the solution you need for your store.
To get started setting up:
- Set up a WordPress website with an external hosting company.
- Install and activate the WooCommerce plugin on your WordPress site.
- Pick a theme for your store.
- Add extensions to customise your store. E.g. payment gateways, memberships and bookings.
Setting up WooCommerce is fairly simple. It’s the customisation and optimisation that gets a little tricky – that’s where a WooCommerce expert can really shine.
It depends on what you need done! We create high quality custom websites that meet your vision and align with your business goals.
A typical WooCommerce development project might take from 8 to 12 weeks. However, factors like how many products you sell and how complex your website is will affect the length of the project. There’s no one-size-fits-all time frame for completion.
The best way to get a reliable time estimate is to get in touch with our team directly. After chatting with you about your needs and goals, we’ll create a clear roadmap of how to get there and how long it’ll take.
WooCommerce itself is a free, open source software. However there are still some costs involved with setting up and running a WooCommerce store. These may include:
- Hosting for your WordPress website
- Registration of a domain
- Premium themes
- Payment gateways
- SEO services
- Design & development services
WooCommerce website development costs vary depending on what you need done, how many products you have and the complexity of your shop.
The best way to get a clear and transparent quote is to get in touch with our team directly. We’ve helped businesses big and small set up successful commerce websites and we’d love to help you too.