Dilate is bound by the Privacy Act and the Australian Privacy Principles.
We take privacy seriously and are committed to ensuring the protection of your personal information.
This Policy explains:
- The kind of personal information that Dilate collects and holds;
- How Dilate collects and holds personal information;
- The purposes for which Dilate collects holds, uses and discloses personal information;
- Whether Dilate is likely to disclose personal information to overseas recipients;
- How we keep your personal information safe;
- How you can access, update and correct your personal information; and
- How you can make a privacy complaint.
The kind of personal information that Dilate collects and holds
The information we collect from you may include:
- Information about your identity – including your name, address, date of birth, gender and marital status;
- ABN, telephone numbers, email addresses;
- Passwords to any of our products or services that you may use (eg. Hosting, Wordpress, DNS, Cpanel) stored in our password manager;
- When you visit our websites – your location information, IP address and any third-party sites you access. Some of this website information we collect using Cookies; and
- Other personal information, such as details of your interactions with us.
How Dilate collects and holds personal information
We collect personal information about you when you contact us, use our products or services, visit our websites or deal with us in some other way.
We also collect personal information from third parties such as Facebook, Google and LinkedIn.
The purposes for which Dilate collects holds, uses and discloses personal information
We will use your personal information carefully.
We collect and use your personal information so that we can:
- Confirm your identity;
- Design, manage, price and provide our products and services;
- Manage our relationship with you;
- Access websites for you;
- Contact you, for example, when we need to tell you something important;
- Improve our services to you and your experience with us;
- Comply with laws, and assist government and law enforcement agencies; and
- Manage our business.
We may also collect and use your personal information in other ways where legally permitted to do so.
Disclosure of personal information to overseas recipients
Sometimes, we may send your information overseas, including to:
- Service providers or other third parties who store data or operate outside Australia; and
- Comply with laws, and assist government or law enforcement agencies.
If we do this, we ensure that there are arrangements are in place to protect your personal information.
Keeping your personal information safe
We use secure systems and processes to hold your personal information, and our staff are trained to keep your information safe and secure.
Accessing, updating and correcting your personal information
- contact us and ask to view your personal information; and
- ask us to correct or update any personal information we have.
Making a privacy complaint
If you have a concern or complaint about your privacy, please advise us and we will try to fix it.
If you’re not satisfied with how we manage your complaint or concern you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at:
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
GPO Box 5218
Sydney NSW 2001
Phone 1300 363 992
just ask any of these
what our clients are saying
feed your mind
learn from the best minds in the business
LATEST VIDEO TIP
Our approach to becoming Australia's most respected agency.
Bodie provides some insight into Dilate's internal operations. How we approach what we do, and how we strive to be Better Everyday.