- Coming up with kick-ass strategies to realise your client’s marketing goals. SEO, SEM, email and more.
- Working with and managing a brilliant creative team to implement these strategies, overseeing the production of ad creatives, copy, web-design, videos—you name it.
- Acting as your client’s sounding board for ideas. We work with enthusiastic clients, and it’s up to you to help them understand the viability of their ideas, and how to achieve them.
- Organising & orchestrating all the moving pieces. Campaign launches are a complex thing, and it’s your job to make them look easy.
- Identifying the gaps in your client’s marketing strategies. Where should they double down to achieve real success, what’s holding them back?
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST
Digital Marketing Strategist
Dilate Digital - Full-Time Role
We’ve got pretty ambitious growth plans following a huge past couple of years and we’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist/s to join our team.
We’re looking for someone that wants to be part of that growth—meaning someone that’s keen to think outside the box, and wants to actively be part of improving the way we do things, every day. We want your ideas, your input and your enthusiasm.
Hey! We’re Dilate, a Digital Marketing Agency down in Henderson—which means traffic is generally pretty cruisy, the parking is free and easy, and our offices are spacious and quiet.
Being a little out of the way has meant we’ve slipped under the radar for some time, but we’re one of Perth’s biggest agencies with an impressive, diverse client list and a world-class, global team.
It’s our mission to do great marketing, for great businesses, ethically and in a way that benefits us all. We want our clients to win, their customers to win, and our employees to win.
Maybe you’re looking for a change, or looking for the next step in your career. Maybe you’re just looking for a place that really gets you, and wants to see you succeed.
You’ll be sitting within one of our three Marketing Pods, essentially mini-agencies within the broader company. Each one has its own creative team, its own crew of SEO Specialists, PPC experts and copywriters.
They’re also all different in terms of culture, personality and working style—we’re big on ensuring people are part of the right team, and genuinely enjoy coming to work.
Speak to us to see if it fits to you1800 345 283
So, the job.
- Genuinely have a passion for marketing, business, branding and people. We want someone that gets excited about campaigns, strategies and new tactics.
- Love a challenge, and have a solution-oriented mindset. You’ll have support from your team and your fellow account managers, but ultimately it's up to you to get sh*t done.
- Have a strong understanding of what’s likely to work, and what isn’t. Know the difference between compelling copy and weak words.
- Always reaching for data to support theories and uncover issues and opportunities. Google Analytics is always open in a tab on your browser.
- Hungry for knowledge, learning and personal development.
- Multiple years experience in Digital Marketing, Client Account Management, or other relevant experience.
- At Dilate, you’ll be making a real impact. The businesses we work with, genuinely succeed.
- Flexible working arrangements, including start/finish times and working from home.
- Leadership that’s focused on your success and giving you real career progression.
- Ongoing training, including opportunity for paid training, professional development and more.
- Support, in the professional, mental and social sense. We back our people 100%, and are flexible and compassionate when you need it.
- Dilate’s the most comfortable place you’ll ever be uncomfortable. We want you to push yourself, and push what’s possible—and we’ve always got your back.
- We strive to be “better everyday”, a philosophy that permeates everything we do.
If this sounds like you, tell us. Please attach a cover letter, so we know you’re serious. We’re looking for people that want it, get it, and have the capacity to do it—tell us why that’s you!
what our clients are saying
feed your mind
learn from the best minds in the business
LATEST VIDEO TIP
Search Intent is Key
Listen to the wonderful Ashleigh explaining why search intent is key to any SEO Strategy